Wednesday 21 June 2017

Review : SKINCARE Cosmoderm Vitamin E Series - Vitamin E Cream 1000 I.U -

Hello and good day my fellow readers.

Today, i'm going to be making a review on Cosmoderm Vitamin E Series - Vitamin E Cream 1000 I.U -. It is a cream that is supposedly help you with scar problems.

Cosmoderm Vitamin E Cream 1000 I.U.

Left side View of the box

Right side view of the box 
The bottle of Cosmoderm Vitamin E Cream 1000 I.U



The back view of the bottle

The cap is easy to open. There is no plastic protection on the cream even when the first time opening.

Here is a little bit info on Cosmoderm Vitamin E Cream 1000 I.U.:

Price :  RM19.90 (Online Cosmoderm Store)

Made in Malaysia

Volume : 50ml

Ingredients :
Aqua, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Capprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetereath-20, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Caprylate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, BHT, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Hyaluronic Acid.

Storage : 
Not Stated (but just don't put it to direct sunlight or high temperatures.)

Claims :
  • Light Moisturizer enriched with Double Action Vitamin E and Rosehip Oil.
  • Use to heal surgical and acne scars, stretch marks, sunburn, uneven skin tone, dry skin and premature aging.

Extra Info:
  • For external use only
  • Not tested on animals
  • HALAL
Directions :
  1. After thorough cleansing and toning, apply evenly onto face and massage gently.
  2. For oily skin best to use with Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser.
Okay, I will begin my review on this product.

Texture:
Cosmoderm Vitamin E Cream 1000 I.U. has this thick texture as a cream. So for those with very oily skin, I would not really recommend it. It dries up fast and your face will feel plump after that, a very nice sensation. No worries if you want to wear this product before putting on BB Cream, foundation etc. because it does not wash off by putting those on. And it also doesn't cause the product to clump.

Color:
It is white in color. However, if you put it on your face, the whiteness of the cream won't stay and it does not cause any clumps or leave any white stains  if you intend to use it with other cosmetics like foundation.

White in color at first.
No more of the whiteness when you lather in onto your skin.

Scent:
It has a little sweet kind of smell. Well, duh, because of the fragrance. But no worries as it does not cause you to feel nauseous. Personally, I quite enjoy the smell.

Packaging
The design of this product is nice. No need to worry about loosing the lid as it is attached to the bottle and also the size is quite small so you can carry it anywhere in the bag.

Small and easy to carry with attached lid.

Results:

Personally, I have only used this product 2-3 times and I breakout, but, but, it could probably because I am nearing my time of the 'month' a.k.a period. But I will try if after my period again to see the results. I put it before I go to sleep or after I wash my face. Either way, the price is RM19.90 and not so fancy or hefty so I am fine with this product.

I will update soon about the effectiveness of this product after my period is gone.

Rating?
3.5?
I rate this product this much for now because I am happy with the scent, design and also the ingredients are quite great. Can't really put it at 4 because I am nearing my period so I can't tell if this breakout is because I am getting my period or the product as I do regularly breakout nearing or during my period.

The price is also great. Not as hefty, only RM 19.90

Buy This Again?
Not really confirmed and quite conflicted. I need to use this more and update.

That is all my Cosmoderm Vitamin E Series - Vitamin E Cream 1000 I.U - review. I hope this would help you readers in making your decision whether this is a good investment on your skin or not. I will be sure to update once my breakout cleared up.

Thank you for your time reading this simple blog.

Respectfully yours,

TheMalayGadis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review : SKINCARE Shiseido Senka - Perfect Gel MakeUp Remover -

Hello and good day my fellow readers. Today, i'm going to be making a review on  Shiseido Senka Series - Perfect Gel MakeUp Remover...