Monday 3 July 2017

Review : SKINCARE Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Series - BB Cream SPF35 PA+++ -

Hello and good day my fellow readers.

Today, i'm going to be making a review on Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Series - BB Cream SPF35 PA+++. It is a BB cream that is supposedly helps with acne problems even when you are wearing makeup.

Ta-da! The box of Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Series BB Cream SPF35 PA+++

Left side view of the box. In English.

Right side view of the box. In Malay.

The bottle inside.

The view of the bottle from the back.

Here is a little bit info on Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Series - BB Cream SPF35 PA+++ :


Price :  RM33.90 (Online Cosmoderm Store) -However I bought it during promotion RM27.90

Shade of Colors:
Comes in 3 shades

  • 01 Nude
  • 02 Natural Pink
  • 03 Natural Beige - I choose this, the darkest one.

Made in Malaysia

Volume : 30ml

Ingredients :
Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg/ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Jojoba Oil, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Hexyl Laurate, Sorbitan Olivate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Stearalkonium Hectorite, Cinnamon Extract, Ethanol, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Glutahione, Tea Tree Leaf Oil and may contain Iron Oxides.

Storage : 
Not Stated (but just don't put it to direct sunlight or high temperatures.)

Claims :
  • Helps to cover blemish/acne for a shine free complexion.
  • Lightweight and easy to apply as make up base for a flawless finish.
  • Long lasting protection against UVA & UVB rays with SPF35 PA+++.
  • 5 in 1 Moisturizer + Foundation + Sunscreen + Oil-control + Anti Acne

Extra Info:
  • For external use only
  • Not tested on animals
  • HALAL
Directions :
  1. Using your fingertips dab it onto your face.
  2. Then, slowly begin blending in a circular motion.
  3. Apply evenly onto your face.
Okay, I will begin my review on this product.

Texture:
Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil BB Cream SPF35 PA+++. has this very lite texture and almost feel very watery. So for those with very oily skin, I would not really recommend it. It dries up fast so you can put other powder on your face. Personally, I use this product after patting some of the Cosmoderm Vitamin E Cream 1000 I.U (I've made a review on it in another post, click it if you want to look into it). And the result of combining these two products doesn't cause the products to clump. I also put some Pixy Compact Powder on my face, and it works well.

Color:
This product comes in three (3) colors. 01 - Nude, 02 - Natural Pink, and 03 - Natural Beige. Naturally, as a person that has a darker skin, I opt to choose the darkest one, which is 03 - Natural Beige. You might think that the color is quite light on my skin, but trust me, once you apply evenly onto the skin, it blends very well. So, don't worry about having your hands and face the different kind of shade. Just choose the color well with you. For darker skin, choose Natural Beige.

Wow, so bright colored! Or is it?

Ta-da! No worries, it blends well that you can't even tell.


Scent:
It has a sweet smell, reminds me of a bubblegum of some sort, very nice. Well, duh, because of the fragrance. If you are not a fan of sweet smell of bubblegums you would hate this, but I LOVE this smell, makes me want to eat this product.

Packaging
The design of this product is quite troublesome for me. The cap is not attached to the bottle, so you have to remove it before you can use it. And because the texture is quite watery, you have to be very, extra careful when applying it to the face because you have to close it or it would spill as there is no other stable surface of the bottle except for the cap part. However, the size is quite small so you can carry it anywhere in the bag.


Results:


  • Personally, I consider this product to be quite pricey or hefty because of the small sized. Either way, the price is RM33.90 for 30ml. Not very much of a bargain aye?
  • Effects of its claim? Yes, it did sort of control the excessive oil on my face (my face is oily and dry combination) whilst moisturizing my face (but do be reminded, I lather some moisturizing cream before this BB Cream on my face).
  • Coverage? Not so much. It just helps a little. Thicker BB Cream would clog my pores, so perhaps it is a YAY factor for people with acne skin problems like me? But still, it is quite troublesome as I needed to put some concealer after that.
  • But as for the claim of helping acne, I am quite conflicted with the results due to the fact of the duration of me wearing makeup with other mixture of Pixy Compact Powder, and Moisturizing Cream also concealer cream, without washing my face for very long hours and even slept with my make up on at some point (due to tiredness and fatigue) and hormone imbalance the acne did pop out on my face, but at some point if I take care of the duration wearing makeup, the amount of other cosmetics on my face, healthy eating with less greasy or sugar and dairy things and getting good night sleep, I did not have the breakout. Yay? Nay? Quite conflicting for me as for now.


Rating?
2.5?
Why such a low score you might ask? Well, firstly, probably because the price tag, RM33.90 for 30ml of product that did little for the coverage as most conventional BB cream would do. Also because of the conflicting reasoning of mine as whether the effectiveness on helping me with the acne problem. Another reason is also because of the fact that the design of the cap is not as satisfying that it should be as the cream is quite watery.

Buy This Again?
Not really convinced, but I will definitely finish this product and see the further results on acne as most BB Cream product would break me out (except for some Etude House series but they have the color shades of light people which is not really suitable for me).

That is all my Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Series - BB Cream SPF35 PA+++ - review. I hope this would help you readers in making your decision whether this is a good investment on your skin or not. I will be sure to update if I finish this product.

Thank you for your time reading this simple blog.

Respectfully yours,

TheMalayGadis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review : SKINCARE Shiseido Senka - Perfect Gel MakeUp Remover -

Hello and good day my fellow readers. Today, i'm going to be making a review on  Shiseido Senka Series - Perfect Gel MakeUp Remover...